Strategy 1: We will foster student academic growth through authentic, differentiated, and guided inquiry-based learning experiences.
- Establish a collaborative support system for teachers by creating a school-wide, online “toolkit” to share ideas which enhance authentic, differentiated, inquiry-based learning.
- Establish a collaborative support system for teachers by providing 3-hours of teacher release
- time for additional collaboration with each IB unit of inquiry (6 per school year).
- Establish a collaborative support system for teachers by providing additional collaboration time built into each work week.
- Ensure engaging and stimulating learning experiences by providing internal opportunities for relevant professional development.
- Ensure engaging and stimulating learning experiences by providing external opportunities for relevant professional development.
- Integrate common core standards into working units of inquiry at each grade level.
Strategy 2: We will engage and inspire each student to succeed at their highest potential by creating individualized learning goals in collaboration with students, staff and families.
- Facilitate more effective use of school community to support student achievement.
- Create school-wide guidelines that drive student-centered SMART (specific, measurable, attainable, realistic and time-bound ) goals.
- Develop a plan for implementation of student-led conferences.
Strategy 3: We will provide a variety of opportunities in partnership with the community, to develop compassionate, understanding, and globally-aware students.
- Implement an ongoing communication plan to deliver information and enhance student, parent, teacher, and community involvement.
- Integrate engaging learning opportunities that supplement core instruction.