- October 23 – 27, 2017 – Trip Dates (Monday – Friday)
- Informational Meeting for Parents/Students – Friday, October 6 1:30-2:20 PM Sierra multipurpose room
- October 6th– Last day for paperwork
- October 16th – Last day for all payments
- Trip cost – $375 per student. Must be paid in full prior to departure. Last day for all types of payment is October 16th. You can also pay for Science Camp with PayPal or credit. See below.
- Science Camp Packet 2017– required for all participants. Must be signed by a physician if ANY medications are to be administered, including over-the-counter (OTC) medications , such as pain relievers or antihistamines. This packet will be distributed at Back to School Night. Packet includes:
- RUSD Field Trip Medical Authorization Form- parent & physician signatures if you are giving consent to administer OTC medication
- Alliance Redwood Outdoor Education Medical Form & Waiver- parent signatures needed
- Medical Procedures and Check in Form
- Alliance Redwood Outdoor Education Student Order Form- only if interested in purchasing souvenirs
- Camp Shirt and Group Photo Order Form
- Travel Emergency Care- required of all students with parent signature
- Parent Information – This will provide some basic information about the Alliance Redwood program to assist you in preparing for the Outdoor School experience.
- Alliance Redwood Sample Schedule– This is an overview of the schedule of a typical day at the Outdoor School.
- Camper Packing List– List of things to bring on the trip.
- Link to Alliance Redwood Presentation
- Video about Alliance Redwoods
About Alliance Redwoods